Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    7.8 3 cone is basically undraftable as an edge rusher... the reason he got drafted was his college productivity alone. Btw, I think Ray is a better than average bust candidate. The fact he is not a taboobuster is only a slight bonus.

Longer arms than Sam. Bigger frame, with potential for growth. Taller. Drastically better vertical jump and more explosive. Much better all around athlete. Sam would never have been drafted in the first four rounds because of a myriad of things that have nothing to do with his sexuality. I do think it's more than likely that coming out hurt his draft stock a bit, but that was more to do with the media than biggotry on the part of the NFL.

The fact he is not on a roster right now has much more to do with how bad he is than his choice of sexual partner. If Vic Beasley came out a few weeks before the draft, he would absolutely have been drafted by the end of the 3rd round. Probably well before then.
    Last edited by smuggler; 05-07-2015 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    7.8 3 cone is basically undraftable as an edge rusher... the reason he got drafted was his college productivity alone. Btw, I think Ray is a better than average bust candidate. The fact he is not a taboobuster is only a slight bonus.

Longer arms than Sam. Bigger frame, with potential for growth. Taller. Drastically better vertical jump and more explosive. Much better all around athlete. Sam would never have been drafted in the first four rounds because of a myriad of things that have nothing to do with his sexuality. I do think it's more than likely that coming out hurt his draft stock a bit, but that was more to do with the media than biggotry on the part of the NFL.

The fact he is not on a roster right now has much more to do with how bad he is than his choice of sexual partner. If Vic Beasley came out a few weeks before the draft, he would absolutely have been drafted by the end of the 3rd round. Probably well before then.
    you want to throw out some more flat out lies to try and make your point?

arms-
    ray- 33 1/8
    sam- 33 3/8

sam has longer arms

weight

ray-245
    sam- 261

height

ray-6'3
    sam- 6'2

wow, soooo much taller

hands

ray- 9"
    sam- 9 3/8

verticle (at mizzou pro day)

ray- 33
    sam- 30

wow, 3 inches is drastically better?

the 3 cone, sams big downfall

sam had a 7.80
    ray- 7.60

better, but still shitty compared to most. (vic beasly had a 6.91, clay did it in 6.90 for reference)

shuttle

ray 4.58
    sam 4.70

both shitty and not that different (cm3 had a 4.18)

mike mayock came out and flat out said ray didn't have a good pro day, said he looked "stiff in the hips", same thing that sam had a problem with

paul dawson, had worse numbers then sam in every category, but went in the third

like i said earlier. when ray didn't do anything at the combine and disappointed at his pro day, the "experts" said, "forget the number, watch the tape"

when sam had a bad combine and pro day, the same exact experts said "forget how good the tape looks, the numbers tell us everything"

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    mike mayock came out and flat out said ray didn't have a good pro day, said he looked "stiff in the hips", same thing that sam had a problem with

paul dawson, had worse numbers then sam in every category, but went in the third

like i said earlier. when ray didn't do anything at the combine and disappointed at his pro day, the "experts" said, "forget the number, watch the tape"

when sam had a bad combine and pro day, the same exact experts said "forget how good the tape looks, the numbers tell us everything"
    Part of this argument really depends on whether or not you consider pro days equivalent to the official NFL combine. There are some significant differences between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Part of this argument really depends on whether or not you consider pro days equivalent to the official NFL combine. There are some significant differences between the two.
    yeah, but ray didn't do anything at the combine, except the bench, because of a foot injury. a lot of the numbers i'm using for comparisons are from rays pro day at mizzou, and sams pro day, also at mizzou, in the same indoor facility and probably with the same personal running the show and timing it

Red, you're a dumbshit, and more importantly, a cunt. Go crawl in a hole and die, moron.

V I'd say the Montgomery drop is worse, but it is just a practice...
    Last edited by smuggler; 05-09-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Red, you're a dumbshit, and more importantly, a cunt. Go crawl in a hole and die, moron.

V I'd say the Montgomery drop is worse, but it is just a practice...
    i know, cold hard facts and numbers are such are so cruel

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i know, cold hard facts and numbers are such are so cruel

This dude is the biggest baby. If you disagree with him, or ask him to explain his assertions and hyperbole with facts, he throws and tantrum and cusses people out.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    This dude is the biggest baby. If you disagree with him, or ask him to explain his assertions and hyperbole with facts, he throws and tantrum and cusses people out.
    yup, our argument goes all the way back to a couple days ago when i linked to a story talking about micheal sam and shane ray, comparing the two, and showing how it didn't look right that sam would be drafted with one of the last picks last year, while his backup in college would be a first rounder

i must have hit a nerve with all the gay talk cause smuggie gave me a negative rep point, with the reason being "stupid"

when he did decide to give a reason why it was "stupid", it was because ray was bigger with longer arms and tested sooo much better then sam did

i gave him a negative rep point then for making an il-informed post that was basicaly made up of bull shit out of the blue

i then let him know in the thread that they are close to the same height, sam has a lot more weight, longer arms, bigger hands, and they both tested about the same (they both tested horribly.

to which he gave me another negative rep point, and threw the little fit that you quoted

so yeah, it seems you're right