Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Favre had a bigger loop than Love does. Probably double or worse. Rodgers had that high carriage coming out and it trained him to shorten his throwing motion. I wonder if college players being taught that would make them better NFL players in the end because it trains a short throwing motion.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Favre had a bigger loop than Love does. Probably double or worse. Rodgers had that high carriage coming out and it trained him to shorten his throwing motion. I wonder if college players being taught that would make them better NFL players in the end because it trains a short throwing motion.
    I disagree. Favre didn’t have a looping throwing motion. And Favre had a quick release.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I disagree. Favre didn’t have a looping throwing motion. And Favre had a quick release.
    https://youtu.be/WTrFebYfVMY

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I went and watched some highlights and Favre usually did that low loop when he was trying to throw it hard. But he definitely has a loop on a percentage of his throws. That’s unquestionable.