Thread: Official OTA/Minicamp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Seems like every year this time you get reports of a rookie with some mysterious injury that keeps him out for a long time and puts him behind. This year's guy like that is the Kraft kid, the tight end. Will this be another third round bust??
    IDK, Kraft was participating at the early OTAs. Wicks has missed some time too. Grant DuBose is the one who has sat out all of them so far.
    I'm hoping these are just GB being very cautious with their players and not that they drafted a bunch of badly injured kids.
    The draft prep process right after the CFB season might have some of them worn down?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    IDK, Kraft was participating at the early OTAs. Wicks has missed some time too. Grant DuBose is the one who has sat out all of them so far.
    I'm hoping these are just GB being very cautious with their players and not that they drafted a bunch of badly injured kids.
    The draft prep process right after the CFB season might have some of them worn down?
    I think that is probably true. The college kids literally transfer from football related workouts to drill specific workouts to improve their combine scores.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston