View Poll Results: 3 year extension with new salaries in Top 10 of coaches. What does he need to do to earn it?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make 500

0 0%
  • Beat 500

1 4.00%
  • Winning record, but one and done playoff.

3 12.00%
  • Deep playoff run

18 72.00%
  • Super Bowl

3 12.00%

Thread: What Does McCarthy Have to Do Next Year to Get A Contract Extension?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    he probably just has to be his usual fat ass underachieving no imagination, can't adjust self

the time to get rid of him was a month ago when they gutted and restructured the entire organization, but they gave him more power

he's gonna get his players drafted this year, his gonna get the free agents he wants, we're gonna resign the players he wants. we also just signed all the coaches he wanted

if we were to let him go after next year,that sets us way back again. we'll have another whole new coaching staff, and players the new coach doesn't want

murphy took a big gamble by just doing things half assed this offseason. if we have another disappointing season that ends with fat fire being fired, then murphy needs to go too

we need to be winning super bowls with the best player in football, anything less is not good enough imo

that said, we aren't going to let him go if we make the playoffs. that seems to be more then acceptable for the organization and many fans

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he probably just has to be his usual fat ass underachieving no imagination, can't adjust self

the time to get rid of him was a month ago when they gutted and restructured the entire organization, but they gave him more power

he's gonna get his players drafted this year, his gonna get the free agents he wants, we're gonna resign the players he wants. we also just signed all the coaches he wanted

if we were to let him go after next year,that sets us way back again. we'll have another whole new coaching staff, and players the new coach doesn't want

murphy took a big gamble by just doing things half assed this offseason. if we have another disappointing season that ends with fat fire being fired, then murphy needs to go too

we need to be winning super bowls with the best player in football, anything less is not good enough imo

that said, we aren't going to let him go if we make the playoffs. that seems to be more then acceptable for the organization and many fans

Vote!

You think if he goes 6-8 with Rodgers that he survives?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Vote!

You think if he goes 6-8 with Rodgers that he survives?
    I think if that happens then there is a solid chance he stays

People in the organization and fans will just come up with more excuses for him like they do every year

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I think if that happens then there is a solid chance he stays

People in the organization and fans will just come up with more excuses for him like they do every year
    I might be grasping at straws here, but I think you give fans a little too much power. You and I literally have no power in this situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.