View Poll Results: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Williams - OLB - Alabama

0 0%
  • Teez Tabor - CB - Florida

1 4.76%
  • Malik McDowell - DT - Michigan St.

0 0%
  • Cordrea Tankersley - CB - Clemson

1 4.76%
  • Takkirist McKinley - OLB - UCLA

1 4.76%
  • Forrest Lamp - G - W. Kentucky

1 4.76%
  • T.J. Watt - OLB - Wisconsin

7 33.33%
  • Desmond King - CB - Iowa

2 9.52%
  • Cam Robinson - OT - Alabama

0 0%
  • Trade Up For...

3 14.29%
  • Trade down for...

0 0%
  • Other

5 23.81%

Thread: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I think Cunningham is intriguing. I don't know how big he is, but Deion Jones, Atlanta's 1st rounder last year, wasn't huge either and he was really fast and effective last year. I wouldn't be upset with a Cunningham/Reddick/Watt first round pick. If they aren't there i like McKinley. I agree it'll only be bc of his shoulder that he even makes it to 29. And I know you have issues with Clark but I'm cautiously optimistic. He's so young, I'll wait to draw my final conclusion on him just yet.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I think Cunningham is intriguing. I don't know how big he is, but Deion Jones, Atlanta's 1st rounder last year, wasn't huge either and he was really fast and effective last year. I wouldn't be upset with a Cunningham/Reddick/Watt first round pick. If they aren't there i like McKinley. I agree it'll only be bc of his shoulder that he even makes it to 29. And I know you have issues with Clark but I'm cautiously optimistic. He's so young, I'll wait to draw my final conclusion on him just yet.
    Jones went in the 2nd round, pick 45... I wanted Jones last year too.

Eliot Wolf came right out and said the Packers don't value ILB's much though - and the guys I always see plugged in there aren't even on TT/Dom's radar.

I see Reddick as a more versatile Bobby Wagner type. He's listed as a DE/Edge rusher, but I'd start him in the middle and move him around... he'd be wasted in Dom's static 2-4.
    wist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

Eliot Wolf came right out and said the Packers don't value ILB's much though - and the guys I always see plugged in there aren't even on TT/Dom's radar.

I see Reddick as a more versatile Bobby Wagner type. He's listed as a DE/Edge rusher, but I'd start him in the middle and move him around... he'd be wasted in Dom's static 2-4.

When did Eliott Wolf say that ? I'd have to agree with Wolf...who is..of course...the guy I wan to be our current GM
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    When did Eliott Wolf say that ? I'd have to agree with Wolf...who is..of course...the guy I wan to be our current GM
    During one of the last 2 drafts... can't remember which one.

He, and TT, were being pepped by reporters about their having not addressed the ILB position.
    wist

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

Thanks for the assist Wist. I remember us talking about Jones as a first round possibility for GB, that's where my error occurred. In any case, that type of talent could surely help us.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!