Thread: Former Packers still pursuing the dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Eddie Lacy's dream might be over. Rotoworld summed it up nicely

Lacy ends his disastrous first — and surely only — season in Seattle with four straight healthy scratches. A shell of the player he was upon first arriving in the NFL, 27-year-old Lacy never had a prayer behind the Seahawks' horrendous offensive line. He averaged 2.59 yards per carry between injuries, benchings and depth chart shakeups. Headed back to free agency, Lacy won't be missing many calls even if he keeps his phone on silent
    Kinda sad. Could have been one of the great ones. His combination of size and foot quickness was rare.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Kinda sad. Could have been one of the great ones. His combination of size and foot quickness was rare.
    Just couldn't keep the weight off. One of those guys who peaks really quickly early then crashes just as fast.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I actually bought my first Packer jersey with Lacy's number on it. All my other Packer gear is without name or number.

I should be able to wear the jersey this season as he most likely won't be on any team this year.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston