Thread: Tell me again how the Packers have faith in Ty Montgomery.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I just want a RB that can run between the tackles like Ahman Green, run the screen like Edgar Bennett and pass block like Brandon Jackson. Is that so wrong?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I just want a RB that can run between the tackles like Ahman Green, run the screen like Edgar Bennett and pass block like Brandon Jackson. Is that so wrong?
    You are going to need a waiver for that kind of genetic experimentation.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

I think I would have preferred Green to Bennett on screens, and definitely would have taken him as a blocker over Jackson, even though Jackson was pretty darn good once he got the hang of it. So, no genetic hocus pocus needed, just the cloning of Ahman Green..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I think I would have preferred Green to Bennett on screens, and definitely would have taken him as a blocker over Jackson, even though Jackson was pretty darn good once he got the hang of it. So, no genetic hocus pocus needed, just the cloning of Ahman Green..............................
    Come on, there HAS to be a smattering of Levens in there also

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Just trying to spread the love around.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Can I hear it for a smattering of Tony Fischer 3rd down aptitude?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Can I hear it for a smattering of Tony Fischer 3rd down aptitude?
    Agonizing wait for him to figure out how to run with the blockers. But he did get it eventually.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.