Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
Just like I always say about the NFL - I'm not a pro football fan, I' strictly a Packer fan. I also don't give a damn and won't even watch God damned NCAA basketball now that the Badgers are out.

The SHIT goes back to the God damned thug Piston teams - Laimbeer, etc. (were you a fan, Fritz? I'm pretty sure that's where God damned Izzo got that bullshit style. It's downright disgusting that the God damned officials enable and reward it. and the God damned commentators praise it.

The controversy about firing Gard or not is heating up again. I'm about 50/50 on that, maybe 60/40 for keeping him. I really wish Gard would come out with a statement that a team playing not to foul is at a bad disadvantage to the thug teams, and that starting next season, the Badgers are gonna sink to that level of shit too. I'm really fed up with seeing crap teams get away with that shit against Wisconsin.
Is there a sport that you understand that you CAN follow? You think Wisconsin played not to foul and JM hacked them out of the game? That ain't close to what happened. The Badgers were out-run and out worked by a hustling team that came ready to play and win.

1. Turnovers WI 19 JM 12. In the early going WI had 9 turnovers to JM's none
2. Steals WI 6 JM 14 But I supposed Madison fouled every they stole the ball, eh?
3. Fouls? James Madison had 1 more 20 - 19
4. Rebounds, JM by one 37 to 36

UW got beat in all categories and took an 11 point loss on the chin. This was an ass whipping, no excuses accepted.

I agree with one of your statements. You are not a pro-football fan.