mraynrand:
The thing that fascinates me much more is the psychology of the apocollapse and how the entire team kinda tanked it. But nobody (on the team) is talking about that so it's a dead issue too. Possibly on purpose. It will be interesting to see how the team responds.
I'm with you. I don't know if the psychology is all that mysterious, though. I wish I had a dime for every NFL game that ends contrary to the defeated team's expectations. Celebrating with a minute or two left is virtually always the kiss of death for the celebrating team.

TJ Lang said that, with 5 minutes left, NOBODY on the Packer sideline felt they could lose that game. That's unacceptable and it's not unusual or abnormal psychology. SOMEBODY on that sideline at that point in time HAS to have his head in the game, HAS to be in touch with the reality of the situation.

Hmmm...I wonder who that person should be? I also wonder what he was doing at the time that was more damn important than popping the air out of his team's false and stupid expectations?

Could it be that at the time Stubby's nose was glued to his play sheet and he was occupied calling plays (three Lacy dives into Seattle's stacked defense)?