View Poll Results: HOW do you REACT if you SEE AARON RODGERS on the JUMBOTRON AT THE BUCKS PLAYOFF GAME vs MIAMI ??

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheer and Clap for Aaron Rodgers

3 33.33%
  • I would boo and boo Karen Rodgers

3 33.33%
  • Sit in silence and not take a stand

3 33.33%

Thread: HOW would you REACT if you were at the BUCKS GAME and the camera flashed on AARON RODGERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anybody who does not stand and cheer wildly is a God damned Packer-hating ingrate and an imbecile if from the state of Wisconsin. Outsiders can spew hate and idiocy all they want. They're worthless and insignificant anyway.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Anybody who does not stand and cheer wildly is a God damned Packer-hating ingrate and an imbecile if from the state of Wisconsin. Outsiders can spew hate and idiocy all they want. They're worthless and insignificant anyway.
    Fascist alert!!!

Do as I say or else.

I have cheered for hours for ARod, BF, Makowski, Wright, Dickey, and Hadl. That's enough. They are human beings that play a sport for my enjoyment. I don't owe them anything other than my time and money that I am willing to spend.

I cheer for the Green Bay Packers.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston