Thread: How do you beat the Seahawks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Packers are really in a good spot. They've got the league's best offense, their best OL, the (hobbled) MVP, a good running game and a much improved defense. Their defense can play well without relying on turnovers. Special teams still sucks but it is what it has been -- a liability that often leaks field position. And yet, they're getting very little respect in the media. Tanier might have been the most positive about their chances in this game and picked them to lose by 2. This is the moment where M3 thrives.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Packers are really in a good spot. They've got the league's best offense, their best OL, the (hobbled) MVP, a good running game and a much improved defense. Their defense can play well without relying on turnovers. Special teams still sucks but it is what it has been -- a liability that often leaks field position. And yet, they're getting very little respect in the media. Tanier might have been the most positive about their chances in this game and picked them to lose by 2. This is the moment where M3 thrives.
    This is the kind of game where McCarthy will look to be aggressive with his game management. Unless the Packers go up early and stay there, I think something unusual will happen and it'll be based on a decision by McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    This is the kind of game where McCarthy will look to be aggressive with his game management. Unless the Packers go up early and stay there, I think something unusual will happen and it'll be based on a decision by McCarthy.
    Like BB calling Edelman's pass last week... Of course that could go badly, but let's not think about that.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

It absolutely blows my mind the level of disrespect the Packers are getting. Scrolling through ESPN's picks, only 2/30 picked the Packers to win. You'd think we are the Bucs or something. There's no doubt Seattle is very good; but, other than the Sanchize-led Eagles, they haven't played a good offense in about 3 months.

Week 6-Dallas 5th in PPG
    7-@STL 21
    8-@CAR 19
    9-OAK 31
    10-NYG 13
    11-@KC 16
    12-ARZ 24
    13-@SF 25
    14-@PHI 3
    15-SF 25
    16-@ARZ 24
    17-STL 21
    DIV-CAR 19
    Go PACK

We are going to break their hearts and wreck their dreams. They are going to be shocked and fucking awed by the completeness of this Packer team.

I feel it, honestly, we've got this game!!!!!!!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    It absolutely blows my mind the level of disrespect the Packers are getting. Scrolling through ESPN's picks, only 2/30 picked the Packers to win. You'd think we are the Bucs or something. There's no doubt Seattle is very good; but, other than the Sanchize-led Eagles, they haven't played a good offense in about 3 months.
    I don't think people care about that. Shutting down Philly was enough. Plus the memories of Seattle obliterating Denver are still fresh, and so are the memories of week one. Until the king is overthrown, he's still the king.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Its crazy. So many of the 'experts' think because Rodgers has a sore calf we somehow have morphed into the Jacksonville Jaguars or Oakland Raiders.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Its crazy. So many of the 'experts' think because Rodgers has a sore calf we somehow have morphed into the Jacksonville Jaguars or Oakland Raiders.
    Oakland gave 'em a scare. I think it was a one TD game into the 4th quarter....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    There was an NFL Network panel of three and they gave GB the following odds to win on Sunday: 25%, 20%, and finally 10%

That's franky not true.

That would be 2014 Seattle : 2014 Green Bay :: 2014 Tampa Bay : 2014 Green Bay

which does not make any sense. I could see 25%, maybe, because Rodgers is hurt, but usually 35-40%