Thread: Studs & Duds - Packers vs. Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    STUDS: REFS...........We undoubtedly got the calls today...which IMO never happens........they really F'cked up the TD for Seattle and it was a huge gamechanger
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    STUDS: REFS...........We undoubtedly got the calls today...which IMO never happens........they really F'cked up the TD for Seattle and it was a huge gamechanger
    You throw a punch and you get a flag. There is no need to apologize for that call. And Rodgers probably tackles that guy of he doesn't get shoved off line by the block in the back.

The non DPI was worse than both. But they were calling grabbing much in either secondary, which actually plays to Seattle's strengths.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You throw a punch and you get a flag.
    I didn't see a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I didn't see a punch.
    You also never saw the complete play. Every time they started showing the replay, they cut it off before its completion. The longest playback showed Lane first pushing Adams' head down with his forearm and then slamming his head back down into the turf after that with the same forearm. Maybe that was enough for the ejection, maybe something happened after that, but you didn't see it and I didn't see it. And neither did those idiots Troy and Buck.
    Last edited by mission; 09-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    You also never saw the complete play. Every time they started showing the replay, they cut it off before its completion. The longest playback showed Lane first pushing Adams' head down with his forearm and then slamming his head back down into the turf after that with the same forearm. Maybe that was enough for the ejection, maybe something happened after that, but you didn't see it and I didn't see it. And neither did those idiots Troy and Buck.
    Not only that, but all the replays were in slow motion. It's easier to see some things in real time. Like the blocks in the back on the first Seattle kick off return and the one committed against Rodgers. In slow motion, neither looks like a legitimate call. Real time, even I caught them. And the announcers kept going back to them as bad calls.

I wanted to see the punch real time to see how forceful that forearm to the face was, but they never showed it.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You throw a punch and you get a flag. There is no need to apologize for that call. And Rodgers probably tackles that guy of he doesn't get shoved off line by the block in the back.

The non DPI was worse than both. But they were calling grabbing much in either secondary, which actually plays to Seattle's strengths.
    HAVING FLASHBACKS TO CRIS CARTER

COME ON MAN

Adams deserved every bit of a penalty as the dude who got one. You don't throw a punch and you get a flag; that is my interpretation. And Rogers go marginally pushed in the shoulder. The NFL guy Perarra sp? who does everything h can to protect his old buddies even said both calls were poor.

Don't get me wrong...........I'll take em and be happy about it...VERY HAPPY

I'm thankful

THE DPI's wee bad too but I could argue against those and say balls were uncatchable. I have a hard time doing anything but grinning in thanks at the INT calls.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

. And Rogers go marginally pushed in the shoulder. The NFL guy Perarra sp? who does everything h can to protect his old buddies even said both calls were poor.
    A guy reaches out with 2 hands and pushes a player in the back and its a bad call?? Seriously? That is textbook easy as pie to call absolute no brainer. A stupid penalty to be sure, but it gets called every single time on any return of a punt or kick.

The one I had a beef with was the taunting on Cobb. After watching Seattle and SF taunt our guys for how many damn seasons while I scream "wheres the flag" they called that ticky tack bullshit?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    A guy reaches out with 2 hands and pushes a player in the back and its a bad call?? Seriously? That is textbook easy as pie to call absolute no brainer. A stupid penalty to be sure, but it gets called every single time on any return of a punt or kick.

The one I had a beef with was the taunting on Cobb. After watching Seattle and SF taunt our guys for how many damn seasons while I scream "wheres the flag" they called that ticky tack bullshit?
    Dez Bryant did the same thing that Cobb did in the late game and no call was made.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Mike Daniels had the most dominant non qb performance I've seen in ten years of Packer football. Wow. Woodson and Collins had some days. Matthews has had some games. But this was the best I've seen from a packer maybe since Reggie.

Nick Perry was a beast too! Just wow!!! We have some playmakers peaking on defense!

Daniels
    Perry
    Clinton dix
    Burnett (at ILB)
    Matthews (he'll make plays this year)

And we've got a slew of guys who could really come into their own! Randall and House played great! Rollins played well too! It's a completely different secondary now, healthy and with House. Clark looked strong and honestly, he's still 21 years old and a year away from really being who he is. But he's solid in there. Helps Daniels a lot!

Man, I'm excited!!

The pass interference that they missed when Adams got hit was far more obvious than the one in the corner of the end zone. Did you see the Seattle receiver grab the head of the Packer DB and pull him into his body? I would think THAT was the reason for the no-call. Not a word about that or the Adams interference by the incompetent fag commentators.

And the pick 6 that got taken away was clearly a legitimate call too - the push in the back of Rodgers chasing the guy who intercepted the pass.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

We caught a huge break right there because early the Packer 'O' was misfiring too much; as ARod was just trying toget settled in after so little Pre Season work.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I thought that Clay Matthews was next to invisible. He did make two (2) tackles.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau