It's talent and scheme - that's the point!! And it's what I've been saying all along.

I find it amazing how some of you guys try to spin this stuff - Max

Dunderdummy did play some 2-4 - note: SOME 2-4, not 24/7 2-4; and then he played it with more size and athleticism on the field, and players positioned better (as opposed to his old formula of 2 fat guy non-pass rushers; 2 upfield wingmen who rush upfield and out of the play; and 2 substandard ILB's).

Out of what he had on the field Sunday night he added odd man rushes into it, and the results were encouraging; but on base downs, he was in the Elephant more often than not early in the game when running the ball was a legitimate threat.

Substituting Perry/Neal/DJones for one of the slug ILB's has been one of my longstanding arguments. What I saw on Sunday night was a much better thought out, and logical approach to utilizing the talent available.

I would still argue that we were better positioned last year with the players we had to be a more complete defense - but that is water under the bridge, and what we have now is what we have.

It will be interesting to see if dunderdummy is forced to keep with the changes. I would imagine the gameplan we saw on Sunday night was not of his doing, but rather the result of pressure from above.

Like I said, we'll see.