View Poll Results: How will Packers Do In The Playoffs?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose In Wildcard Round

10 41.67%
  • Win Wildcard, Lose In Divisional

9 37.50%
  • Win Divisional, Lose NFCCG

0 0%
  • Win NFC Title, Lose Superb Owl

0 0%
  • Another Lombardi Trophy!

5 20.83%

Thread: Official How Will The Packers Do In The Playoffs? Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    But not really this game. Discounting games against the Rams without Stafford, the Packers were 3-3 against teams that finished with winning records. Cowboys were 3-4. Both teams were 6-2 over the last 8 weeks. Packers strength of victory (winning pct. of teams you've beaten) is significantly better than Cowboys. Cowboys stats are better, but I doubt that's the case over the last 8 weeks. The fact that the game is at Dallas is really the only reason for the Cowboys to be favored.
    They have more established star power as well. We don't have anyone like CeeDee Lamb. But to you're point, our guys are ascending. The difference here is that Dallas has a talented hard hitting defense coached by a proven DC. We have Joe Barry and a lot of athletes he miscasts on a regular basis.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    They have more established star power as well. We don't have anyone like CeeDee Lamb. But to you're point, our guys are ascending. The difference here is that Dallas has a talented hard hitting defense coached by a proven DC. We have Joe Barry and a lot of athletes he miscasts on a regular basis.
    yeah, when you really slow down after the high of beating the Bears, it's clear that the Cowboys should outgun the Pack every which way. How is a Joe Barry defense with a hobbled Alexander going to slow down the Cowboys? It's just not very likely, at all. My guess is Joe will go back to his "shrivel" zone (so soft you can barely see it) and Prescott will pick the defense apart.

And for the Packer offense, let's hope the blocking holds up. My gosh, remember how Maxx Crosby really almost single-handedly destroyed the Packer offense? The Cowboys also have an All-World defensive player.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    yeah, when you really slow down after the high of beating the Bears, it's clear that the Cowboys should outgun the Pack every which way. How is a Joe Barry defense with a hobbled Alexander going to slow down the Cowboys? It's just not very likely, at all. My guess is Joe will go back to his "shrivel" zone (so soft you can barely see it) and Prescott will pick the defense apart.

And for the Packer offense, let's hope the blocking holds up. My gosh, remember how Maxx Crosby really almost single-handedly destroyed the Packer offense? The Cowboys also have an All-World defensive player.
    Maybe we should call it the "I was in the pool" zone. Yea, I like that.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.