Thread: Vic Fangio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well if there is one pattern, it's that the Packers are consistently better on D by the end of the year than the beginning. You can't put a lot of stock in the cumulative ranking, I would value 3rd down stop ratio in the playoffs and last 4 weeks of the regular season. If those are good, he stays. If they're bad, he goes. My guess is they'll still be bad despite the pattern I perceive of improved play.

Would not object to John Fox as DC at all.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Well if there is one pattern, it's that the Packers are consistently better on D by the end of the year than the beginning. You can't put a lot of stock in the cumulative ranking, I would value 3rd down stop ratio in the playoffs and last 4 weeks of the regular season. If those are good, he stays. If they're bad, he goes. My guess is they'll still be bad despite the pattern I perceive of improved play.

Next Season I expect our Key Packer Brass will be:

TT and MM and Dom Capers.

Bet on that. I'll be surprized if I'm mistaken.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Next Season I expect our Key Packer Brass will be:

TT and MM and Dom Capers.

Bet on that. I'll be surprized if I'm mistaken.
    1/3 ain't bad

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post

This d this year has gotten worse as the season goes. The browns had scored on something like 2 of 30 drives coming in. I think they got TDs first 2 drives.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    This d this year has gotten worse as the season goes. The browns had scored on something like 2 of 30 drives coming in. I think they got TDs first 2 drives.
    The lack of King and House hurts a lot. Its a mess + Randall in coverage at this point. And Jones is making rookie mistakes backing them up as a starting safety.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The lack of King and House hurts a lot. Its a mess + Randall in coverage at this point. And Jones is making rookie mistakes backing them up as a starting safety.
    oops. need to read through the whole thing before posting.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Perry and King out and House lost early in the game. Waddaya gonna do?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck