Thread: Just 1 healthy WR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    If Jones and Cobb are really hurt why are they not being held out? Let them heal its not like they are doing much playing hurt!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    If Jones and Cobb are really hurt why are they not being held out? Let them heal its not like they are doing much playing hurt!
    Who would they put in to replace them?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Who would they put in to replace them?
    the Tight ends. Gronk gets hurt and the Patsies throw out whichever TEs they have left, and despite phantom penalties, Brady just tosses the rock to them for 40 yards. Go for the gusto, Stubby!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    the Tight ends. Gronk gets hurt and the Patsies throw out whichever TEs they have left, and despite phantom penalties, Brady just tosses the rock to them for 40 yards. Go for the gusto, Stubby!!!
    Stubby ain't Belichick, and Rodgers sure as hell is no Tom Brady this season.

Stubby ain't Belichick, and Rodgers sure as hell is no Tom Brady this season.
    Feel free to dream the impossible dream. Open your heart to the possibility for hope.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Feel free to dream the impossible dream. Open your heart to the possibility for hope.
    I can only dare to dream for one of those, I think stubby is the bigger miracle so that's the one I'm going for.

I can only dare to dream for one of those, I think stubby is the bigger miracle so that's the one I'm going for.
    there can be miracles, when you believe.