Thread: Celebrity Packer Fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill 'may' be Tennessee Titan fans but reading this may? add Tim McGraw to the list of celebrety Packer fans:

fr: http://www.footballbabble.com/football/fans/celebrity/

Tim McGraw (Green Bay Packers)

It’s no surprise that Tim McGraw would be a fan of the Packers, as he’s personal friends with former quarterback and fellow Louisiana native Brett Favre. Through the 2005 NFL season, McGraw’s “I Like It, I Love It,” was played each week during the halftime show of Monday Night Football. His college roommate, Doug Pederson, would go on to play quarterback at the professional level.

Comment: Of course, Doug Pederson was a former back-up to Brett Favre.

GO PACK GO !
    OK add Faith Hill:

Faith Hill (Green Bay Packers) – Having sold over 35 million records, Faith Hill is one of the all-time most successful female singers. Since husband Tim McGraw is friends with former quarterback Brett Favre, it’s not unusual to spot Faith at Lambeau Field. Oh, and don’t grab her husband’s package; she hates when people do that.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    OK add Faith Hill:

Faith Hill (Green Bay Packers) – Having sold over 35 million records, Faith Hill is one of the all-time most successful female singers. Since husband Tim McGraw is friends with former quarterback Brett Favre, it’s not unusual to spot Faith at Lambeau Field. Oh, and don’t grab her husband’s package; she hates when people do that.
    This is a bit of an inside joke... but I'm throwin' it down.... FO PEEPS... I'M GOIN' TO MOTOWN... EATIN' MOOSE SHIT ALL THE WAY....WEEEEEEEE
    Football been very very good to me

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    This is a bit of an inside joke... but I'm throwin' it down.... FO PEEPS... I'M GOIN' TO MOTOWN... EATIN' MOOSE SHIT ALL THE WAY....WEEEEEEEE
    TO THE MUSIC THREAD
    Football been very very good to me