Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Will Blackmon is available after the Jaguars can't remember why they signed him.

Also the Eagles are rumored to be trading LeSean McCoy to the Bills for Kiko Alsonso.

all from PFT.com
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Will Blackmon is available after the Jaguars can't remember why they signed him.

Also the Eagles are rumored to be trading LeSean McCoy to the Bills for Kiko Alsonso.

all from PFT.com
    Looks like the McCoy trade has happened. That would mean the end of C.J. Spiller in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

all from PFT.com
    i ead that the McCoy trade can't go down until next tuesday - is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Probably. Start of the League's new year.

Rosenhaus (McCoy's agent) is Tweeting its not official and a couple of people have commented that means there is nothing they can do about it but he's going to demand to be heard. If they weren't forewarned, its in Rosenhaus' business interest to make a stink so he does get a call next time.

Rapport said LaDanian Thomlinson was told by McCoy that he did not expect to be back next year with the Eagles. Relationship with Kelly had cooled he reportedly claimed.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-03-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Yup.

This weekend should be nutso.

Some teams have to unload a ton of salary before then.