Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

None right so far.

He matriculated on the West Coast. And he had a dining companion.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Datone Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Datone Jones?
    Offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Rodgers
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Arod...with hottest chic in GB as his companion (similar to tallest midget)
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Colt Lyerla
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Who is Davante Adams?

edit: Lyerla - good one DY, I forgot about him. Saying he martriculated is a reach though - I don't think Colt was ever a candidate for a degree!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Who is Davante Adams?

edit: Lyerla - good one DY, I forgot about him. Saying he martriculated is a reach though - I don't think Colt was ever a candidate for a degree!
    He was enrolled, at least .

An article about him early on stated that he was staying with his trainer, who helped keep him on the straight and narrow -- the dining companion at the training table.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Arod...with hottest chic in GB as his companion (similar to tallest midget)
    LOL

I'll guess Ina Liaina. Dude looks like he can tackle a burger or two.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    He was enrolled, at least .

An article about him early on stated that he was staying with his trainer, who helped keep him on the straight and narrow -- the dining companion at the training table.
    I was trying to get an angle on the 'with a companion' but couldn't find one. None of the West Coast guys are married, so good catch!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Colt Lyerla
    Lyerla it was. He is listed as 6' 4" but did not seem that tall. Not all that big, though he is a rook. He might have been there to put on weight.

Had a companion for dinner who looked like a team flunky (not even a former player). I wonder if they try to keep tabs on him as part of a player services program.

In this humble reporters opinion, he also made a poor choice in his car.
    Last edited by pbmax; 07-19-2014 at 10:57 PM.

In the old Soviet Union that flunky was known as a handler. Someone whose job it is to make sure that Lyerla doesn't go off the deep end after he has a few burgers in him and start tweeting about how the Russian separatists in Ukraine are getting shafted by the Western media.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    In the old Soviet Union that flunky was known as a handler. Someone whose job it is to make sure that Lyerla doesn't go off the deep end after he has a few burgers in him and start tweeting about how the Russian separatists in Ukraine are getting shafted by the Western media.
    i dont know how the rep points work but if i'm allowed to give them then i'd throw down for this post... well played hoosier!!!! is 25 rep points too much?
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lyerla it was. He is listed as 6' 4" but did not seem that tall. Not all that big, though he is a rook. He might have been there to put on weight.

Had a companion for dinner who looked like a team flunky (not even a former player). I wonder if they try to keep tabs on him as part of a player services program.

Players always look smaller when you see them in person. Colt is a grow ass man, I'm sure hes able to go eat dinner by himself without someone keeping tabs on him. I'm sure its just someone he met since coming to GB and they were just having burgers. Hopefully he just finished working out after eating them.

Offense.

What kind of car did he have?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I'm guessing it had tinted windows and rims.

Players always look smaller when you see them in person. Colt is a grow ass man, I'm sure hes able to go eat dinner by himself without someone keeping tabs on him. I'm sure its just someone he met since coming to GB and they were just having burgers. Hopefully he just finished working out after eating them.
    Buddy clearly wasn't a football player unless he was kicker. A little too old not to be a known vet. He was doing the talking.

They were conversing about something that happened to players in Washington but I had no context. Was genuinely trying to NOT pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I'm guessing it had tinted windows and rims.
    And the music it was playing loudly and thumpingly. OY!

It was a late model remake of a muscle car. Not the prettiest job Detroit has done. Windows were probably tinted and it had sizable rims, but those might have been its two best features. I am sure the car is fine, just not my favorite model.