Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Exactly. And if you have a middle of the road NFL starter what are you even doing? You move on every single year until you have a star at the spot or you will win exactly nothing.
    Just got off the phone with Ozzie Newsome. He disagrees. As does Jim Mcmahon, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, and Nick Foles. I'll throw in Russell Wilson (very over rated). If it wasn't for Tom Brady winning 7 of them since 2003 I could add to that list. Tom is pretty effing good, but honestly its easier when you have the #1 defense every year and play in the AFC East.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Just got off the phone with Ozzie Newsome. He disagrees. As does Jim Mcmahon, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, and Nick Foles. I'll throw in Russell Wilson (very over rated). If it wasn't for Tom Brady winning 7 of them since 2003 I could add to that list. Tom is pretty effing good, but honestly its easier when you have the #1 defense every year and play in the AFC East.
    Trent Dilfer had a historically good defense. Eli Manning was a very, very good player in his good years - have you forgotten his last name? Flacco also was playing great and was given the biggest contract ever given to a QB after his SB win - showing that he was a top notch QB.

The ones that are successful are outliers. I will die on this hill - if you don't have a top notch QB, you should be moving heaven and earth and cycling through them until you do.