Thread: SAY IT AIN"T SO TED....IN THE FIRST ROUND of THE 2015 DRAFT, THE GREEN BAY PACKERS SELECT......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wish there was a magic pill TT could take before making his picks.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I wish there was a magic pill TT could take before making his picks.
    What are we trying to prevent/cure? Rand usually has some useful info. Failed to find Dan Akroyd recommending cilantro for the liver to John Cusack.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What are we trying to prevent/cure? Rand usually has some useful info. Failed to find Dan Akroyd recommending cilantro for the liver to John Cusack.
    Oh dayum, looks like Ted was thinking the same way. I like the cut of his jib.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...300973451.html

I think most of the guys that we picked have come in and contributed," said Thompson when asked about that group. "Quite frankly, sometimes it just doesn't work out. As much as you'd like to have some sort of magic pill to take before I pick up the phone and draft somebody, we don't have that magic pill."

The big regret with that group is Worthy. Thompson, who trades down more than he trades up, coughed up the 59th (Vinny Curry) and 123rd (Brandon Boykin) overall picks to Philadelphia to take Worthy at No. 51 overall. Last summer, the team dumped Worthy to the New England Patriots in training camp.

"You may throw in a 'darn it,' too," Thompson said. "A 'daggum.' What are you going to do? But you examine, and you say, 'That's not anybody else's fault. That's my fault.'"

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck