Thread: Assistant Coach Shuffle 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Read somewhere that Philbin was one of Rodgers favorite coaches and that people who believe Rodgers and M3 are feuding are happy he is back.

Wasn't Clements (his QB coach for most of his early tenure) his first buddy on the staff?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Read somewhere that Philbin was one of Rodgers favorite coaches and that people who believe Rodgers and M3 are feuding are happy he is back.

Wasn't Clements (his QB coach for most of his early tenure) his first buddy on the staff?
    My read on Philbin was that he was excellent at planning an offense (O line background, perhaps). If so, it stands to reason that Rodgers likes him. And the 2011 production. Let's see if there's anything more than rumor and my speculation though.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Ive been posting this as I heard it on ESPN 1070 when the Packer beat writer was interviewed
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Ive been posting this as I heard it on ESPN 1070 when the Packer beat writer was interviewed
    Yeah they talk to Dougherty and Bill Huber, so one of those two guys.

Gotta say, I saw a bit of Philbin on Hard Knocks and he seems like a personality that would be an ideal go between for hard heads.

Maybe it will help.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.