Thread: Aaron Rodgers will be fastest to 300 touchdowns, and it's not even close.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Problem is that Arod sat on the pine for a couple seasons, so it will be difficult for him to become the all time leader.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Problem is that Arod sat on the pine for a couple seasons, so it will be difficult for him to become the all time leader.
    Yep. Fastest, not youngest.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    One of those years he should have been in college. He left after 3 years. Favre and Manning each played 4 years in college. Favre also sat one year in the NFL, and Manning missed an entire season to injury. At age 36, Manning had started 208 games, Favre around 210 (He had 205 starts going into the season when he turned 36 in October). If Rodgers stays healthy, he should be at 195 games started or so when he turns 36.

If Rodgers can play until he is 38-40 years old like Manning, Favre, Brees and Brady; and stay relatively healthy during the remainder of his career, he can break Mannings record.

Even if Rodgers gets the record, Someone in the next wave of QBs will likely snatch it away as the NFL promotes even more wide-open scoring and passing. For example, Matt Stafford is at 191 TDs and won't turn 30 until next off season.