Thread: Official 2016 Offseason Workouts/OTA/Minicamp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think it would be fair if you kept the criticism to his play at OLB the two and a half years prior to his move inside.

He is not a dominating pass rusher when confined to the end. He doesn't dominate tackles like he seemed he was going to early. But he is still an explosive player with fantastic speed and quickness, good in coverage and excellent in pass rush from a variety of positions.

He's not Von Miller. But he also can do things Von Miller cannot hope to do.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Like sign a contract.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think it would be fair if you kept the criticism to his play at OLB the two and a half years prior to his move inside.

He is not a dominating pass rusher when confined to the end. He doesn't dominate tackles like he seemed he was going to early. But he is still an explosive player with fantastic speed and quickness, good in coverage and excellent in pass rush from a variety of positions.

Hmmm...I could have saved some typing and simply said QFT
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.