Thread: vikings sign datone...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Good call Smuggler. I hate that I like Zimmer. He just seems like a good dude. Took too damn long for him to get a HC gig. Sucks its with the Vikings. I do live in Dallas so there is some history here and a mini love fest depending on who you talk to.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Good call Smuggler. I hate that I like Zimmer. He just seems like a good dude. Took too damn long for him to get a HC gig. Sucks its with the Vikings. I do live in Dallas so there is some history here and a mini love fest depending on who you talk to.
    evidently the vikes don't like him too much. a number of them went to him and told him he was fucking up and how to fix it. turner quit. remember when they ignored his defensive call(s)?

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    evidently the vikes don't like him too much. a number of them went to him and told him he was fucking up and how to fix it. turner quit. remember when they ignored his defensive call(s)?
    I definitely remember that GBGary, but it seems a bit hazy. Wasn't that just a couple DBs and not the whole defense that did that? Terrance Williams is a Zim guy too, and I think he just resigned. I could be wrong, but Aaron dissected them. Think Smug is right that it prob gives Zim more respect and reinforces his teachings. Guess time will tell. Still think he's a good dude and respected around the league.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!