Thread: New Guy, Packer Fan since 1958, has an opinionn about the Collapse in the NFC Championship Game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Actually, I saw the movie Papillion when I was young, it was between Steve MecQeen and Dustin Hoffman that year for best actor in my humble opiniom, but as much as I love the Packers I doubt if it would have wrote down the roster of the
    1967 team on some toilet paper, wrapped it up and put it in a lipstick holder and shoved it passed my sphincter muscle, there are limitations to fan worship, do you not agree?

I say again, McCarthy has to run the business on the field, with the personnel handed to him. to help him administarte,
    the current Project Site. With the people somebody hired that is sitting in a luxury box.
    But there comes a time, when you have to put your nutsACk on the table, despite the admonitions of the sideline suits,
    and go for it. He had two opportunities in the first quarter, with plenty of time, to make up two zeores.
    Yeah you don't leave points off the board, but, there is no schedule after this game.

Pound for Pound, this is a better team than the 1996 Team, which broke the 30 year draught, of Super Bowl Apperances, '
    Aaron Ridgeers, has made us forget Whats His Name? The most overrated QB in Green Bay History.
    I'm falling on my ass, but I'm going to throw it anyway on First and Ten, No Risk No Reward. Brett Favre, the choker
    when it came to play off time. When the shit hit the fan, in the playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert Shims View Post
    I doubt if it would have wrote down the roster of the
    1967 team on some toilet paper, wrapped it up and put it in a lipstick holder and shoved it passed my sphincter muscle,
    Shimsy, it is you! I'll never forget the time you pulled the lipstick trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert Shims View Post
    there comes a time, when you have to put your nutsACk on the table, despite the admonitions of the sideline suits,
    and go for it. He had two opportunities in the first quarter, with plenty of time, to make up two zeores.
    I agree. MM was aggressive all year. His nutsack got sucked-up into his body cavity in cold Seattle rain. I disagree with Vince's posts, football is more than cold statistical calculations. Its firstly a game of emotions and exerting of will.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Shimsy, it is you! I'll never forget the time you pulled the lipstick trick.

I agree. MM was aggressive all year. His nutsack got sucked-up into his body cavity in cold Seattle rain. I disagree with Vince's posts, football is more than cold statistical calculations. Its firstly a game of emotions and exerting of will.
    Can't find where I posted anything even remotely resembling that.