Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: So... Aaron Hernandez

Announcer: "It would literally be murder to sit on that jury and listen to how those people were brutally assaulted."

Color Guy: "Speaking of assault, these refs are really letting the secondaries get away with a lot today."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That's going to hurt.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2h2 hours ago
    Shayanna Jenkins gets immunity, will testify against Aaron Hernandez http://wp.me/p14QSB-9HPT
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That's going to hurt.

Shayanna Jenkins gets immunity, will testify against Aaron Hernandez http://wp.me/p14QSB-9HPT

Tell Shayanna to get out of my house.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

That's going to hurt.

he must not have given her enough money

he's probably gonna fry now, unless they can convince the court she's insane. and the fact that she dated him might help their case

so, the trial is underway

it just came out today that there was a half smoked joint at the scene of the murder, with dna of two people on it, the guy who was killed, and hernandez

whoops #1

the car was a rental in hernandezs name, the cops went to check on the car and found it had been cleaned, in the trash they found a bullet casing that the girl who cleaned the car said she found under the seat

whoops #2

the shell was stuck to a piece of blue bubble gum when it was found under the seat by the cleaning girl. the shell has the dna of hernandez on it from the gum

WHOOPS

It's over. Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell. Apparent suicide. What a waste of a life that once had a lot going for it. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ad-prison-cell

That's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It's over. Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell. Apparent suicide. What a waste of a life that once had a lot going for it. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ad-prison-cell
    A very apropos statement.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Good riddance. He finally killed someone who fully deserved it.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Big parts of humanity are lost. So sad.

not the gansta, he wanted everyone to think he was, after all.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    OK, I'll say it. He was murdered. At least that's what I originally thought. No big loss to society.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Something very odd happened to this kid in what publicly seems like the space of 10 years (actually less).

He lost his father while he was in high school. I wonder if that not so much precipitated his decline but removed someone he could rely on to control it. He went south very quickly after this (father died of complications due to surgery when he was 16).

Radio is all over the map on this guy today, engaging in hoary stereotype after hoary stereotype. Both Dan Patrick and his producer Pabst made mention of his tough upbringing. When they actually had a guest on who knew his story (Tom Curran) it was pointed out that he had a thoroughly middle class childhood with two parents living and siblings.

And he was charming enough to sway Robert Kraft and the team to give him that contract. This was after a shady record at Florida that saw him leave school early in a decision that seemed to be applauded by both the player and the college. His behavior in college was the reason he dropped in that draft.

I would not be stunned if he had mental health issues predating all these things.

Its a terrible story that has taken a huge toll on a lot of families.

he was bully and a thug. we all knew guys like that growing up. on top of that he got the special treatment that star athletes get so he was used to getting his way with no consequences.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    OK, I'll say it. He was murdered. At least that's what I originally thought. No big loss to society.
    Why do you think that, BZ?

Just askin' & all.

The timing of this does seem strange. He hangs himself a few days after being acquitted on a double murder change. His attorney was preparing to appeal his conviction in the Odin Lloyd murder. Seems like a strange time for him to commit suicide.

reportedly had a bible verse written on his head.

Something very odd happened to this kid in what publicly seems like the space of 10 years (actually less).

He lost his father while he was in high school. I wonder if that not so much precipitated his decline but removed someone he could rely on to control it. He went south very quickly after this (father died of complications due to surgery when he was 16).

Radio is all over the map on this guy today, engaging in hoary stereotype after hoary stereotype. Both Dan Patrick and his producer Pabst made mention of his tough upbringing. When they actually had a guest on who knew his story (Tom Curran) it was pointed out that he had a thoroughly middle class childhood with two parents living and siblings.

And he was charming enough to sway Robert Kraft and the team to give him that contract. This was after a shady record at Florida that saw him leave school early in a decision that seemed to be applauded by both the player and the college. His behavior in college was the reason he dropped in that draft.

I would not be stunned if he had mental health issues predating all these things.

Its a terrible story that has taken a huge toll on a lot of families.
    Interesting. Well put.
    There's usually a story behind troubled souls like Hernandez. The saddest thing of all is his missed opportunity in life.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    reportedly had a bible verse written on his head.
    John 3:16. Reportedly, authorities looking into possibility Hernandez may have taken synthetic marijuana. There have been cases of people taking the stuff reporting suicidal thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    The timing of this does seem strange. He hangs himself a few days after being acquitted on a double murder change. His attorney was preparing to appeal his conviction in the Odin Lloyd murder. Seems like a strange time for him to commit suicide.
    The spin I saw on it was that his motive for killing Lloyd was that he was afraid he'd crack and spill the beans on the double murder. Once he got off on that charge, he got depressed when he realized he would be free if he hadn't done that. *shrug*
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...