Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

I call out antoniofreeman who just joined today and reminds me of a large font individual.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently.
    You haven't called anyone out so why should you get shit. You have to call someone out and then you get some of their points.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
    Nope. 579
    Can someone explain the 579 shit? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Can someone explain the 579 shit? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.
    I had to ask someone myself. It was RBAlohas single word response to express his view that the Packers suck. Packers gave up 579 yards to the Niners in the playoffs.

I had to ask someone myself. It was RBAlohas single word response to express his view that the Packers suck. Packers gave up 579 yards to the Niners in the playoffs.
    cool .... very very cool.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

And, in an exquisite application of smart ass judo, 579 became the simple response to express the view that RBA sucked more.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

This thread is a lot like talking to a deaf drunk, which I have a lot of experience with lately. At least he has an attention span greater than peat moss though.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    bmcginn@journalsentinel.com
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

This thread is a lot like talking to a deaf drunk, which I have a lot of experience with lately. At least he has an attention span greater than peat moss though.
    Good to see you back.

Are you going to stick around? I've missed you, you degenerate, ignorant, redneck, gun queer, inbred cracker.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I've tried to learn sign language, really I have. It's very difficult for me with the blurred vision and all. What does that mean again when you just hold up your middle finger? Baby steps, baby steps.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I've tried to learn sign language, really I have. It's very difficult for me with the blurred vision and all. What does that mean again when you just hold up your middle finger? Baby steps, baby steps.
    I don't know, but if you sign "thank you" incorrectly, you really piss off Italians.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I call out antoniofreeman who just joined today and reminds me of a large font individual.
    I assume I'm not the only one to have received an eloquent PM

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    I assume I'm not the only one to have received an eloquent PM
    Isn't it a nice feeling to feel included?
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Isn't it a nice feeling to feel included?
    Indeed.

Ahh ... there's 'the spirit' ... there's the old 'SkinBasket' back.

Packerrats missed you Packer fan.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Ahh ... there's 'the spirit' ... there's the old 'SkinBasket' back.

Packerrats missed you Packer fan.
    I know. He could run a specialized business with his unique talents. If you have been injured or taken advantage of, don't call a lawyer, call Skinbasket's Verbal Diatribe Service. His special brand of profanity and imagery will leave your abuser gasping like a fish out of water as they wrap their brain around what has just been said about mother, a donkey, a fist, and a skin disease. Call today and the first twenty syllables of your 100 syllable order are free. Special discounts for over-the-phone and internet orders. In-person orders depend upon Nutz's availability.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

If skin is back shouldn't nutz be around sometime soon? I miss watching that growing packerrats love connection. Like a delicate flower...

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I know. He could run a specialized business with his unique talents. If you have been injured or taken advantage of, don't call a lawyer, call Skinbasket's Verbal Diatribe Service. His special brand of profanity and imagery will leave your abuser gasping like a fish out of water as they wrap their brain around what has just been said about mother, a donkey, a fist, and a skin disease. Call today and the first twenty syllables of your 100 syllable order are free. Special discounts for over-the-phone and internet orders. In-person orders depend upon Nutz's availability.
    Beyond ... 'just' ... classic swede !

swede I can count on you to deliver the post of the day whenever you tune totally into anything.

You outdid even your normal awesome funny self with the above post.

A 100 CONGRATLATIONS swede. That one should have shown SkinBasket just how much you miss him.

Have a great weekend with your loved one's.

GO PACK GO !

PS: You certainly deserved Rep on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    If skin is back shouldn't nutz be around sometime soon?
    No. He hates what this place has become more than I do, and was actually quite disappointed I posted again. Vacation's over tomorrow, so I probably won't be around as much again. It's not you, it's me.