Thread: Flynn a Packer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just like the Brad Jones signing, just like the Raji signing, it isn't so much about the money. It's about the fact that the Packers would be better off without Flynn than with him. Hopefully, Tolzien gets at least as many reps in camp as Flynn and wins the job. Hopefully they can still cut Flynn if that happens. It will be a damn shame if Flynn is just awarded the backup job over Tolzien.

Tolzien is a scrub btw, I hope we draft a rookie to replace him if we do keep 3 QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Just like the Brad Jones signing, just like the Raji signing, it isn't so much about the money. It's about the fact that the Packers would be better off without Flynn than with him. Hopefully, Tolzien gets at least as many reps in camp as Flynn and wins the job. Hopefully they can still cut Flynn if that happens. It will be a damn shame if Flynn is just awarded the backup job over Tolzien.
    I figured these references were all aimed towards "forcing themselves to get better" instead of keeping the same ol', same ol'. I get that angle for Flynn, but not so much the others. Flynn's a back up. Let's force them to improve their backups. Keep the starters. If you find someone better, make that "starter" a former starter.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.