Rodgers made it into the Brady appeal transcript. NFLPA was trying to ascertain the different treatment of previous instances of fooling around with the football's physical condition. First they asked about the Panthers warming the ball versus the Vikes, then Rodgers talking about ball pressure after the Patriots game:

Q: Let me ask you next about the following. Are you aware -- let's take a look at NFLPA Exhibit 177.
You will see this is a report quoting Aaron Rodgers that took place during the November 30th game
between the Packers and the Patriots. And you will see that Mr. Rodgers was quoted 7 as saying, "I like to push the limit to how much air
we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it."
Do you see that?
A. Yes.

Q. Did you or anyone in your office conduct any 14 investigation of Mr. Rodgers for making that
statement?
A. No, sir.

Q. Would you agree with me that if Mr. Rodgers 18 was pushing the limit of how much air could be in a 19 football, that that would be him at least being
generally aware of activities to try to violate the NFL rules regarding pressure for footballs?
A. The way I'm reading, this is a post-game 23 comment and there is no need for us to react or 24 overreact.

Q. So this was not important enough for you to
react to Mr. Rodgers saying he liked to push the limit and see if officials caught it; that was not a serious thing for you to react?
A. In a post-game interview. Because if the testing of the games (sic) pre-game and all balls were in regulation, there is no need for us to react for post-game comment.

Q. So in your view, Mr. Rodgers not even being investigated and Mr. Brady being suspended for four games for allegedly being generally aware of someone else's activities, you think that's a consistent treatment, in your mind?
A. This is a post-game comment.

Clearly someone is not aware that Rodgers also commented about this on his radio show. Which would make it a pre-game comment as well.

Page 248-249, http://static.nfl.com/static/content...0000506502.pdf