Thread: The Juice is finally loose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin" - this is literally true? hahahaha if you say so.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    "I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin" - this is literally true? hahahaha if you say so.
    You’re a riot.

Here’s the case I was on: https://casetext.com/case/people-v-jackson-2532

Kato grew up next door to a family I knew (the Parkers). I used to go to this karaoke bar called Dimples that a lot of folks would go. And living in Burbank where most tv shows are made - you’d see famous people all the time. Because I knew Kato’s neighbor I went and said hi. We then started hanging out. He was surprisingly well spoken and not the doofus they made him out to be. And yes, I did ask if O.J. did it and he deflected. But here’s his statement on it from yesterday.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kato-k...-peace-god.amp

I’ve got pictures with him if you want me to dig those out from 20+ years ago. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post

I’ve got pictures with him if you want me to dig those out from 20+ years ago. Lol
    i wouldn't after what most of us saw on the old JSO forum

if he doesn't believe you, fuck him

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i wouldn't after what most of us saw on the old JSO forum

if he doesn't believe you, fuck him
    Oh for sure - I’d never. That was fucking weird back then. What - almost 20yrs ago now. Kinda crazy.

We need a movie or 5min spot on a packer pregame.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You don't seem to believe anything anyone says about anything unless it was something you already thought was true. Any information that you didn't already "know", it's "Nope. Impossible."