View Poll Results: If you could be 21 again and have the talent, would you play pro football?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 71.43%
  • nope

2 28.57%

Thread: fantasy football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was talking about putting your current brain into a body of a 21 year old. I think people over 40 have lost way too much aggression to ever play a violent sport like football, even in a young body.

QB or kicker would be cool, those positions are reasonably well protected nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I was talking about putting your current brain into a body of a 21 year old. I think people over 40 have lost way too much aggression to ever play a violent sport like football, even in a young body.

QB or kicker would be cool, those positions are reasonably well protected nowadays.
    People over 40 have lost the nerve to make movies like they used to. Spielberg and Lucas have talked about filming decisions they regret because of how they now view the images they created when younger. Viewed as a parent and grandparent gives them a different perspective.

I don't agree its a superior view, but its definitely different.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.