Thread: Hot Off The Grill !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My go to on bbq is Steven raichlen.

Currently have a chicken split into 4 pieces with a sweet chili sauce on the grill. The chicken was alive on our farm 3 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    My go to on bbq is Steven raichlen.

Currently have a chicken split into 4 pieces with a sweet chili sauce on the grill. The chicken was alive on our farm 3 hours ago.

Chicken don't get any fresher than that. As for Steven Raichlen, I was unfamiliar with him, but you have expanded my knowledge. I'll be looking into him more for new taste ideas.

I came across a great slow cooker recipe for chicken breast, very basic with Chicken broth and butter as the base ingredients. With additional spices for flavor, it should cook for 6 hours and be moist, tender, and flavorful. I plan to try it this fall.

Speaking of chicken, I plan to visit a nearby Bojangles Restaurant for a special lunch/dinner around 4pm Sunday. A treat that I try to enjoy at lest twice a year.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If all you masterchef wannabes' steaks are so damn good get down with salt and pepper only! Make it about how it was cooked/technique not how many hipster ingredients you can use.

I have a newer gas grill and an old skool smoker I use for wood (not chips, logs). Pecan smoke is the shit on a pork shoulder with garlic chucks embedded in it and some rub. I start in the morning and 8-10 hours later it is heaven on Earth. I used it to make tamales one year and the reviews where off the charts!

Do you mofos cooks tri-tips outside of Cali? I have heard it is considered a low cut of beef but very popular here.