Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
I don't understand what happened with the solid players on 'O'? Where was the play calling and these guys?

Why weren't there more plays to WR's Jordy Nelson, Devanta Adams, Randall Cobb and even Martellus Bennett?

Where are the 10-20 yards crossing routes and shallow Hook Patterns? What happened to the Screen Pass?

It's pretty obvious now that Aaron Jones is the REAL RB and that he has good hands and can even attempt and complete Blocks. Clearly Aaron Jones is our NO. 1 RB. Still MM has to somehow use TY Montgomery in passing plays when the opposing teams Safety is drawn to the LOS and get the ball to him over the top of the LBers.

Why not use an Offensive set splitting Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery to draw the opposing teams 'D' to the outside and then use Aaron Ripkowski to run through the middle?

Where's Mike McCarthy's imagination and any real hope of winning a football game?

I get the part and Brett Hundley and Conservative to protect the ball (Picks).I get not showing us much of an arm and the deep pass. All the same Brett Hundley has to pass for more than 150 yards in the NFL to have any decent chance of winning and < 100 Yards = ridiculous play calling.
To be honest, I am more frustrated with the D and STs. The O lost it's leader, yet they put together an effective running game. At times Hundley did some good things. I didn't expect much more. They had a lead to start the 4th quarter, and NO was at their own 14. A stop by the D could have given GB some control. it took them 60 yards to make the "stop", holding the saints to a FG. The possession was only 8 plays, yet Matthews and Perry apparently had to be rested for a couple of the big ones. If these guys are worth their salaries, where were they?