Thread: Raji back for 1-year deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I for one am glad that Raji is back. I think he'll be healthy and have a really good year. The dude is motivated.
    +1. He was flashing in TC last year. A Raji/Guion rotation sounds good to me. It would be a nice surprise if either Boyd or Jones made a big jump
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    +1. He was flashing in TC last year. A Raji/Guion rotation sounds good to me. It would be a nice surprise if either Boyd or Jones made a big jump
    If they do, we can then trade Raji and a 4th for Joe Thomas.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If they do, we can then trade Raji and a 4th for Joe Thomas.
    Start your own rumor!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Start your own rumor!
    Working assumption, like ESPN, is that once its reported elsewhere, its fair claim to appropriate it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 6m6 minutes ago
    Can confirm the Raji report. Worth $2.75 million. Incentives for playing time bring to reported $3.5M. More incentives get to $4M. #Packers