Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I get this when I go to sign up:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I get this when I go to sign up:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."
    There should be room now.

Speaking of room, one person appears to have a team in each Division (probably by auto-renew). Does anyone know which Rat(s) owns King House in Wolf and Biegel's Foot in Thompson?

I think its the same person, but want to be sure.

There is a first name listed under manager, but per PackerRats one existing rule, we aren't going to mention it here, just in case.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.