Thread: Official Free Agency/Offseason Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Packers are gonna have so much damn cap space next year OMG. Big shopping spree for that dude.
    Aaron Jones and David Bahktiari have big cap numbers next year because of all the restructuring. My guess is they will trade/release Bahktiari and gain cap relief, but lose a very good LT. I think they'll keep Jones.
    They also need to sign Gary to a long term contract, and 5th year option Jordan Love.

They will definitely have cap space to operate, but I wouldn't expect a big spending spree. It only looks like they have more cap space than they actually will.
    Last edited by run pMc; 04-26-2023 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Aaron Jones and David Bahktiari have big cap numbers next year because of all the restructuring. My guess is they will trade/release Bahktiari and gain cap relief, but lose a very good LT. I think they'll keep Jones.
    They also need to sign Gary to a long term contract, and 5th year option Jordan Love.

They will definitely have cap space to operate, but I wouldn't expect a big spending spree. It only looks like they have more cap space than they actually will.
    Yeah. They’re back in a decent spot. Within a year or two the cap will be completely back to healthy. It’s nice to have that flexibility to make a financial run of pushing things ahead. They kind of exhausted that the last three years and need to start over.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.