Thread: NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    A FEW NOTABLES

Champ Bailey Cut....always sad to witness a former great staying around a little too long
    Tajh Body Cut.........some debate on him earlier pre draft
    Stephen Hill Cut....surprise...thought dude had talent
    Vickerson Cut........some already noted he's a nice run stuffer and that' a surprise
    Daniel Thomas, Devon Still, Greg Little, and Major Wright........all guys drafted too high who are young and didn't make it
    Mike LeShore....Lions RB cut.....seemed to be a media darling a couple yrs ago
    Hill would benefit from being on the Packers not only with Rodgers but Edgar. Plus addition by subtraction with Rex Ryan not toying with the Offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hill would benefit from being on the Packers not only with Rodgers but Edgar. Plus addition by subtraction with Rex Ryan not toying with the Offense.

COMPLETELY AGREE
    BUT
    As a recall Hill was kind a round one talent who was not a good person atmosphere wise. So my guess is what was part of the problem and TT might not wan to deal with that here
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?