Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    So with Hyde getting a $30 million deal and Lang getting 10-12 mil per year contract and Tretter getting his $16+, where might that put the Packers in comp picks next year? I know its not an exact science but $30 from Hyde and the $40-$50 Lang could that possibly bring a 3 and 4? Maybe a 5/6 for Tretter? Seemed to me there were a lot more 3s given out this year than usual. Be nice to get a couple extra 3s.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    So with Hyde getting a $30 million deal and Lang getting 10-12 mil per year contract and Tretter getting his $16+, where might that put the Packers in comp picks next year? I know its not an exact science but $30 from Hyde and the $40-$50 Lang could that possibly bring a 3 and 4? Maybe a 5/6 for Tretter? Seemed to me there were a lot more 3s given out this year than usual. Be nice to get a couple extra 3s.
    Hayward got slightly more than $15 million, and included $6.8 million in guarantees. He earned the Packers a fifth rounder. Al the number are up, so hard to say what Hyde's deal will deliver. If he starts most of the games, might be better. $6 mil per year would get you the fourth round this year.

Tretter is closer to Hayward in a market with more dollars. His best case might be a fifth.

Lang, if he gets up to $12 would have been 3rd round.

Compensation picks with what they call the Real APY: http://overthecap.com/2017-compensat...pdate-5102016/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.