Thread: Perfect storm brewing for TT to make a TRADE?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We might make a trade especially if a team loses a starting O lineman this summer. It would be nice to get something more than just a compensatory draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    We might make a trade especially if a team loses a starting O lineman this summer. It would be nice to get something more than just a compensatory draft pick.
    ...and any draft pick would like be for 2017, a compensatory pick not until 2018, but the player would leave a year earlier, too. The main thing for me is they will likely cut at least 1, and possibly two OL who can likely make another roster. If they do, they will get nothing in return. It would be nice to get something.

Getting something for Barclay would be nice, and I'm sure he could start somewhere in the league. If Spriggs did well at the OTAs and can at least back up the tackle positions, Barclay becomes expendable.

There are more 'ifs...' when it comes to Tretter. If Rotheram picks up the center position, and Linsley was held out of OTAs, so if he's healthy. He's also going into his 4th season with only 3 starts.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...