Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Lang likely will be replaced by someone on the roster right now. I think they could maneuver spriggs around, it might be patrick, or maybe even Barclay can be a functional guard if he focuses on just that.

Montgomery was a better RB than Lacy last year. We need to adjust the offense so instead of asking him to pass block we use him as an outlet if teams blitz. And again, its a deep RB draft.

Peppers will hurt an already hurting D. I think losing hyde hurts. Again, we hope some guys step up like Fackrell and Elliiot. We hope we draft a CB in a deep draft to replace hyde. The big deal is that we don't have a true #1 CB. Doubtful we draft a shields ready player. That means we need a healthy Clay, and draft a good edge rusher in the 1st so we can compensate for our lack of 1 elite CB.
Ty wasn't better than Eddie was last year. Before he got hurt Lacy was averaging 5/1 yds a carry and he is pretty good at picking up the blitz. Monty needs work in pass pro. This appears to be a good RB draft class so we can get a pretty good one there.

We will miss Peppers leadership but I've been hearing that guy we got from the 'Skins is a pretty good locker room guy. Can House fill Hyde's shoes? We need Randall and/or Rollins to bounce back and get another one in this deep DB draft.