Thread: More Banjo: Week 13 vs Texans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Those had to about the worst playing conditions imaginable for a guy playing on a bad hamstring. It will be cold next week, but a dry field would be a big help.

On a failed 3rd and 1 in the 1st quarter, I thought Starks cut outside when there was a lane inside. Anybody else see that?
    Yeah, I don't know what spooked him about that but he just needed to hit the hole. Ripper had a run later on 4th and 2 where the opposite needed to happen. That is the problem with such an intermittent run game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what spooked him about that but he just needed to hit the hole. Ripper had a run later on 4th and 2 where the opposite needed to happen. That is the problem with such an intermittent run game.
    They just need to make Monty the starter at RB. Fuck it....he's the best they have at the position.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    They just need to make Monty the starter at RB. Fuck it....he's the best they have at the position.
    Yep. It's not ideal, but he's barely carried the ball this year. He should be healthy and fresh still. The Packers offense really struggles when new, unreliable pieces are added in. AR just plays a sophisticated game and needs well adjusted players to do what he does.

For the rest of the year, the best we have is Montgomery. Maybe Michael can replace Starks next year.