Thread: Packers receiving corps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This bio of Dupre is interesting. http://draftanalyst.com/malachi-dupre Some have suggested he was hampered by poor QB play at LSU in 2016. He won't have that problem in Green Bay. He's Fuckdoggle material for sure.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    This bio of Dupre is interesting. http://draftanalyst.com/malachi-dupre Some have suggested he was hampered by poor QB play at LSU in 2016. He won't have that problem in Green Bay. He's Fuckdoggle material for sure.
    I really like Dupre. He could be the sleeper WR that makes,the,roster. He will for sure make the practice squad.

It would be interesting if TT traded Cobb for a LB or CB.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I really like Dupre. He could be the sleeper WR that makes,the,roster. He will for sure make the practice squad.

It would be interesting if TT traded Cobb for a LB or CB.
    Cobb's contract probably makes him untradeable. He could be cut after this year though if one of the young guys shows they can be a #3.

Cobb's contract probably makes him untradeable. He could be cut after this year though if one of the young guys shows they can be a #3.
    Upside is that Cobb gets better with two better guys outside of him. He's not coming off the field unless M3 deploys 2 TE or 3 TEs, but if the outside guys are causing trouble, he will thrive with room to maneuver. Bennett helps him here too.

One thing that has changed is that Jordy has become the #1 target on scrambles. For a long time, that was Cobb's job. Doesn't hurt him to be able to do that.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think mraynrand, joemailman and bobblehead together are onto something, if you combine them. Packers keep 6WR, with one of them being Janis, who will see the field on regular downs about as often as Bush played CB.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Upside is that Cobb gets better with two better guys outside of him. He's not coming off the field unless M3 deploys 2 TE or 3 TEs, but if the outside guys are causing trouble, he will thrive with room to maneuver. Bennett helps him here too.

One thing that has changed is that Jordy has become the #1 target on scrambles. For a long time, that was Cobb's job. Doesn't hurt him to be able to do that.
    Don't you think that the signing of Bennett AND Kendricks points to deploying 2 TE's a lot more than in the past? I do. Plus, I see Monty getting more catches han recent Packers RB's. Cobb is a good player, but he's getting close to being expendable.

Don't you think that the signing of Bennett AND Kendricks points to deploying 2 TE's a lot more than in the past? I do. Plus, I see Monty getting more catches han recent Packers RB's. Cobb is a good player, but he's getting close to being expendable.
    Yeah, but given that Cobb can also be put in the backfield AND deployed as a wing, I don't think he comes off for each 2 TE set.

But we'll see. I do think Adams stays outside with Jordy in 2 TE sets. He's too good now to pull off the field.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.