Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
All depends on your point. I've been happier than probably anybody in here with the huge winning regular season records. Ol' Vince didn't exactly specify winning what hahahaha.

The piss ants in here (sharpe, that means you) whining and posting stupidity, doing their damnedest to get rid of Rodgers often are the same fools posting that anything short of a Super Bowl is shit. Good Luck with that. Maybe we might have a sniff of a Super Bowl in a decade or two. Don't get me wrong, we actually do have a fairly respectable - make that excellent - overall roster. That plus Rodgers woulda put the Packers on a very short list of Super Bowl contenders, But no more. The shitheads got their wish, and now we all pay the price for the foreseeable future.
Well, I have fonder memories of a 10-6 season that ended in a Superbowl victory than the 15-1 season that followed, with the quick exit in the playoffs.

There's talent on this roster, but some critical weaknesses. Three receivers were rookies last year and the others rookies this year. The only two TE's with any talent are rookies. In another year or so this could be a very good group, but right now they iwll likely be inconsistent. Offensive line play wasn't that great last year, with the right side being a particular concern. And of course can this DC take all these first round picks for the defense and produce a decent result? Regardless of who is the QB, this roster is a year or two away.