Thread: Former Packers still pursuing the dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's a tough call. Rodgers would like some continuity, but I don't think EDS will ever be more than average. Tretter is probably the smartest guy on the team (33 wonderlic), so I don't have concerns about his ability to pick up the mental aspects of playing the position. He probably has more upside. Still, he hasn't played except for the scout team for a few weeks.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It's a tough call. Rodgers would like some continuity, but I don't think EDS will ever be more than average. Tretter is probably the smartest guy on the team (33 wonderlic), so I don't have concerns about his ability to pick up the mental aspects of playing the position. He probably has more upside. Still, he hasn't played except for the scout team for a few weeks.
    It's too bad. They had a good plan. EDS signed for 2013 and a 4th round pick in Tretter. If Tretter hadn't been injured, they would know a lot more about his potential at center.

TT has to be getting frustrated with so many injuries screwing up his plans.