Thread: The APB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Well Mad, fuck no.

I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.

Much love to MTP and PR.
    Davis hosed me several times when I had him on my fantasy team. I'm gonna stake PR on his ass? No fucking way.

My beef with Tank is long term and well known. He's been tossed off the Forum many times for any number of sins. Being a not safe for workplace shithead with his potty mouth. Being a liar, posting phony shit to emphasize his various points. Trashing threads. Somebody has a good discussion of a point on football & here comes shit for brains talking about Sherman or Favre, there goes the thread. And on & on. He gets tossed, then come slinking back in under many phony names. Which is actually the only humor I've found with that little Dillweed.

My favorite nom de plume Tank used was "Legand of the Pack", in a weak attempt to get back in here after he was banned. He was unable to spell Legend properly. He's had many phony names and got back in here, only to be run again.

Firstly, several have ID'ed Tank's major sins as a poster. He's boring (Sherman, Favre) all the time. He ain't funny, which he thinks is his major claim to fame.

But there are now new foibles which characterized his latest run as a poster.

1. Racist shit. His post which is now semi-famous (Infamous?) about facebook. He posts about the founder being Jewish. Not once, but several times. Ya know, Jew, the Jew, etc, etc. He also has been posting about Micah Hyde being White. I dunno about you, but that's some low rent shit that you just don't say about a brother. Go to one of them Neo Nazi sites, but leave here.

2. His "Facebook" post included his words about trying to find Nutz's real name etc. When I read that I got electric. This piece of shit is bring to out Nutz's info? NFW. Yep, I'm not up on my cartoon characters, but that is some creepy shit. I think he really does that stuff.

He's boring, unfunny. & a pain in the ass, enforce the many bans that are already on the fool.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.
    You've full on got a screw loose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    You've full on got a screw loose.
    Maybe this will give you a full turn on the old Phillips screwdriver and tighten things up for you.

Last year, Tank snuck back in here and started a full on ration of his bullshit.

I posted that Tank was screwing (there's that concept again) up the forum and we should enforce the already in place ban on Tank.

You came up out of the swamp and strongly suggested that I should be banned for some bullshit reasons.

You urged that KY be banned because you would never "cave to intolerance".

Well everybody thought that was total bullshit and Tank got run out of the forum.

A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum (BC we were intolerant? Harlan was intolerant? who knows?) and you split & stopped posting for a bit.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.

You tried to put the old loose screw in my back again.
    Remember Harlan?

I do.

So yeah, I have you in the scumbag column

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.

But don't you ever cave to intolerance, Big Boy.

That would be beneath even your low standard.

A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum
    Really? Or is that just in your head?

You've given this a lot of thought. A lot of thought.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.
    I've never wanted anybody banished. I mention your eligibility for banishment to illustrate the absurdity of your obsession - you yourself break rules constantly. You make political comments in the football forum, and engage in obsessive trolling of someone you dislike.

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.
    All? Maybe to all the voices in your head.

I find your obsession over Tank to be strange. I give neither you nor Tank hardly a second thought. I doubt many people in the forum consider me to be a scumbag, although I have inspired some snarls here and there. Perhaps a scumbag poll is in order.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I give...Tank hardly a second thought.
    Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."
    I find Tank funny sometimes. His football commentary is up to the high standards of packerrats. I get that his more extended hallucinations are a pain in the ass to many.

I would have no trouble going on a camping trip with either KY or Tank. Inviting both might be the best fun.