6 35.29%
  • Cut Both

4 23.53%

Thread: 2018: Nelson or Cobb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    one thing about cutting then is , why do we need too?

sure the guys are under performing greatly, but as it stands right now, without cutting anyone or re signing anyone, we're looking at somewhere between 30-40 million in free cap space

morgan burnett, davonte and linsley are the only big free agents. they aren't gonna take up 30 million. if we give a-rod another 5 million a year we might take up 20 million against next years cap.

and after the mess with FA this year, i doubt TT will jump back in with both feet. so that still leaves us with a lot of cap space

we really don't need to cut anyone, no matter how shitty they are
    The thing we never here about as fans is when the team asks players to take a pay cut or be released and the player chooses the pay cut. No agent is going to brag about the great deal they got their client.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Packers “restructure” Clay because the cap hit is gone after this year. He is underperforming his contract.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    The thing we never here about as fans is when the team asks players to take a pay cut or be released and the player chooses the pay cut. No agent is going to brag about the great deal they got their client.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Packers “restructure” Clay because the cap hit is gone after this year. He is underperforming his contract.

Originally Posted by swede
    " A billion monkeys on a billion keyboards will eventually write a Shakespearean play.
    Twenty monkeys in twenty minutes could probably manage a Woodbuck post."
    It took only one Poster (ThunderDan) to elect to disrespect himself; by carrying around such an immature uncool example of his obvious 'bad manners' as this':

" A billion monkeys on a billion keyboards will eventually write a Shakespearean play.Twenty monkeys in twenty minutes could probably manage a Woodbuck post."
    Quote Originally Posted by swede
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It took only one Poster (ThunderDan) to elect to disrespect himself; by carrying around such an immature uncool example of his obvious 'bad manners' as this':

" A billion monkeys on a billion keyboards will eventually write a Shakespearean play.Twenty monkeys in twenty minutes could probably manage a Woodbuck post."
    Quote Originally Posted by swede
    seems sarcastic
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck