Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
First item in the wrong column, if Favre did any teaching about teammates, it was what not to do with a team younger than you. Favre had his own office and was not in the locker room much. He did no media there and was scarce most of the time. Rodgers made it a point to get to know each of the new players, vets or rookies. And he has been doing it each year since. Every year some new player has a story about a personal detail Rodgers remembers or a question he asked the new guy.

Favre had his buddies, Rodgers wasn't one of them (see Perlman's book), and he stuck to himself. Fritz was very close on this one.

First item in the correct department, Rodgers had a come to Jesus meeting with his coaches about his demeanor on the field when a play did not go as planned or someone screwed up.
I do remember though reading an article after Favre had left Green Bay in which Rodgers was asked what he learned from from playing with Favre. He said Favre stressed the importance of how he conducted himself on the field both in practice and games because everyone is watching the starting QB. So I think there were those moments. I don't know how frequent they were. Favre and Rodgers seemed to get along pretty well in 2007, so it may have been an evolving situation.