Thread: This team will lose to Cleveland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Or you could be a Browns fan and not have sniffed the playoffs in how long? Christ what a bunch of entitled spoiled pussies you are ( sorry Pugger).
    Hey, no worries. I agree with you. This injury ravaged team with a skittish backup QB who can barely throw further than 10 yards, a green RT, lousy TEs, no pass rush and a beat up secondary with guys starting who belong on the practice squad gutted out a win on the road against a team trying to impress their new boss and save their jobs. This ain't college. You don't get extra credit for style points. Getting that W any way at all is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Hey, no worries. I agree with you. This injury ravaged team with a skittish backup QB who can barely throw further than 10 yards, a green RT, lousy TEs, no pass rush and a beat up secondary with guys starting who belong on the practice squad gutted out a win on the road against a team trying to impress their new boss and save their jobs. This ain't college. You don't get extra credit for style points. Getting that W any way at all is all that matters.

That game went from:

TO:

With a huge Punt return by Trevor Davis setting up a chance in OT.

An ugly ugly Packer game somehow was meant to switch around. They got that all important 'W' as the bottom line.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau