Thread: Possible rules change to Kick-offs. Thoughts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Uh, yes, accurately said. And THAT is why what fans want is what should happen. Just like NASCAR, the only reason I (and a helluva lot of people) watch that boring shit is waiting to see a crash.

WE pay the tickets, buy the sponsors' products, etc. WE rule - or We should....... and I say again, if any player doesn't consider the risk worth the multiple millions he gets, he is perfectly free to go all Chris Borland and wimp out.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Uh, yes, accurately said. And THAT is why what fans want is what should happen. Just like NASCAR, the only reason I (and a helluva lot of people) watch that boring shit is waiting to see a crash.

WE pay the tickets, buy the sponsors' products, etc. WE rule - or We should....... and I say again, if any player doesn't consider the risk worth the multiple millions he gets, he is perfectly free to go all Chris Borland and wimp out.
    Or...if you don't like it now you can watch something else. Doesn't seem safety measures have hurt popularity of the game. Fact is they don't need you. They'd do fine without you.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen